Business Fraud Attorney Serving Los Angeles County and Ventura County
Fraudulent practices by companies or individuals can be costly for businesses of all types and sizes. If you believe your business sustained losses due to any type of fraudulent activity, it is critical to take action to protect your company as soon as possible. If you are located in Ventura or Los Angeles counties, contact a business fraud lawyer at the Law Offices of Alan J. Carnegie, APC, today.
The following are only some of the many types of business fraud that can impact a company:
- Embezzlement – One or more individuals might try to misappropriate or utilize company funds for wrongful personal gain.
- Trade secret misappropriation – Using fraud or theft to obtain company information and use it for wrongful benefit.
- Intellectual property infringement – Another party knowingly infringes on your patent, trademark, or copyright for financial gain to the detriment of your company.
- Accounting fraud – Individuals who falsely report revenue in order to skim company funds.
- Unfair competition – Engaging in price gouging, the misrepresentation of goods or services, or other prohibited antitrust practices.
- Misrepresentations in business transactions – When other companies misrepresent the state of a business or finances, transactions can be harmful instead of beneficial to your business.
There are many other forms of business fraud, and they all have the potential to be costly. With so much on the line, you want to address possible fraud immediately, as well as be sure you have representation during investigations and resulting litigation.
Talk to a Business Fraud Lawyer in Los Angeles County and Ventura County, CA, Today
If your company sustained losses due to fraudulent business practices, the Law Offices of Alan J. Carnegie, APC, can help you take legal action to seek damages and other legal relief. Please contact us to speak with a business fraud attorney today.